To celebrate your opportunity to earn double Amtrak Guest Rewards points on select Cascades trips until Aug. 31, we asked our fans to tell us their favorite sights in one of the route's most popular cities--Seattle.
Our Cascades service travels multiple times a day between Eugene, Ore., and Vancouver, B.C. And from Pike Place Market to whale watching in Puget Sound, here are your favorite things to do (and see) in Seattle!
10. "Starbucks! Oh wait, that's everywhere."
7. "Pioneer Square, Space Needle, Pike Place, or Mt. Rainier."
6. "Everything about Seattle is amazing. I loooovveee going out there to visit my friends and have gone there twice on the Empire Builder."
5. 1) The rain 2) the rain 3) the rain 4) the rain 5) the rain.
4. "The Museum of History and Industry (MOHAI) is in a new building and is great for those who like Seattle and Washington history."
Want to see all these awesome sights for yourself? Book today and earn double Amtrak Guest Rewards points on qualifying Cascades trips. Not an Amtrak Guest Rewards member? Sign up here and earn 500 bonus points!