Maven the Corgi’s #AmtrakAdventure
We heard that Maven, the mascot of TrackMaven, was taking an #AmtrakAdventure after his dad found out that Amtrak now welcomes pets on trains. Maven graciously allowed us to capture his journey as he headed off to New York City. Click through the slide show above to see how easy it is to travel on Amtrak with your furry friends. Thanks for riding with us, Maven! ?
What you need to know before booking your ticket for you and your furry friend:
- You must book your ticket by calling 1-800-USA-RAIL or at an Amtrak ticket counter
- Pet parents will be charged $25 to travel with their furry friends
- Pets in carriers must weigh 20 pounds or less
- Pets must be placed under pet parent’s seat at all time during trip
- Trips with pets may not exceed seven hours in length
All set to travel? Go here to book now and be sure to tag your pet pictures with #AllAboardPets!