Explore Eugene and Save 30%
One of Oregon’s best kept secrets? Eugene. If you’ve been to Portland and its sister city Seattle, it’s time to check out a city known for the great outdoors, craft beers, and arts scene. If you’re looking for a digital detox and a fun way to get to a new POV, we’re the way to go. Here’s why:
- The gorgeous Coast Starlight and Cascades (two Amtrak routes that serve Eugene) are famous for their stunning #AmtrakViews. Whether it’s the emerald forests of Oregon shrouded in early morning mist, or cool blue waters that meet the tracks, life is sweet with a brew and Amtrak ticket in hand.
- Why take Amtrak? It’s simply the best way to travel (and yes we are paid to say that, but don’t take our word for it — check out real riders’ stories here and here). We’re comfortable, affordable, and unique. The magic of train travel is only on our rails, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
- Speaking of affordable…you’re not going to want to miss this deal: Right now if you book your #AmtrakAdventure before May 31 you can save 30% off your ticket.
Sold? Let’s plan your Eugene itinerary:
- Brews n’ views: Ninkasi Brewery has beer that’s simply out of this world – literally. The hops used to create it were sent to SPACE. Stop by to hear the story and enjoy Happy Hour. Want to do the Eugene version of a pub crawl? Check out the Ale Trail! Hike, sip, hike some more. But please, hike responsibly J
- Bites n’ sights: Check out the Skinner Butte Trail with awesome vies of the city and Willamette River. This place is prime Instagram territory. Hungry from hiking? Check out the Bite Tour of some of Eugene’s best snacks, wine flights and pastries.
- Shows n’ shops: The City of Eugene is a gracious host. So much so, that if you see a theater show in town you can present your ticket for shopping discounts at local area stores, adventure companies and bars! What’s better than an awesome vacation? A cheap awesome vacation.