Amtrak and America’s National Parks
Did you know that Amtrak trains travel to and through America’s National Parks?
That’s right! Not only do we have stations in two of the most beautiful national parks, but we also travel through them! Imagine scenic, peaceful green views from the comfort of our Observation Car.
Amtrak National Park Stations
We pull right into these jaw-dropping national parks:
Yep, we have a station here: Glacier National Park.
National Parks Amtrak Travels Through
No, no, don’t get up. Enjoy these national parks right from your seat:
- Saguaro National Park, Arizona
- Channel Islands National Park, California
- Joshua Tree National Park, California
- Bent’s Old Fort National Historic Site, Colorado
- Colorado National Monument, Colorado
- Indiana Dunes National Park, Indiana
- C & O Canal National Historical Park, Maryland, Washington D.C.
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area, Minnesota
- Gateway Arch National Park, Missouri
- Pecos National Historical Park, New Mexico
- Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site, North Dakota, Montana
- Amistad National Recreation Area, Texas
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, Washington, Oregon
- Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
- Lincoln Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington, D.C.
- Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.
- New River Gorge National River, West Virginia
- Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway, Wisconsin, Minnesota