#AmtrakRunsOnDunkin National Coffee Day 2018
NATIONAL COFFEE DAY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Safety First: As always, Amtrak reminds you to stay out of danger—stay away from tracks and the railroad right-of-way. Do not trespass on railroad property or on private property adjacent to the railroad. Do not climb or approach railroad structures, towers, or wires. Stay in public access areas, and away from railroad structures and moving equipment — in stations, on sidewalks, or in parking lots. All participants expressly release Amtrak from all liability for personal injury and loss or damage to personal property, and expressly assume the risk of harm. Remember, tracks, trestles, yards and equipment are private property—trespassers are subject to arrest and fines.
- Contest: The Contestants have two ways to enter the contest. The first option is to post an image or video of their Dunkin’ Donuts (DD) hot coffee onboard Amtrak or at a train station to their Instagram Story. To qualify for entry contestants must follow and tag Amtrak and Dunkin’ Donuts in their story and use the hashtag #AmtrakRunsOnDunkin. The second option is to comment on an Instagram post Amtrak will publish 9/27/2018 tagging someone they would like to share a coffee with. To qualify entrants and the user they’ve tagged must follow Amtrak and Dunkin’ Donuts. Contest Winners will be selected at random. First prize is two roundtrip tickets on Amtrak Northeast Regional, and a $50 Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Card. Additional prizing includes Keurig® Brewer and K-Cup® pods, Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer and Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Cards of $25 value.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, age 18 or over as of date of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and Contest Administrator (defined below), as well as their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Contest is the National Railroad Passenger Corporation, commonly known as Amtrak, 1 Massachusetts Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001 (“Sponsor”).
- Contest Entry:
- Submission of Entry: To enter, you must be a member of Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can sign up for one here for free: http://Instagram.com/. During the Entry Period, users have two submission options, the first option is to post an image or video (“Entry Materials”) of their DD hot coffee onboard Amtrak or at a train station to their Instagram Story. To qualify for entry contestants must follow and tag Amtrak and Dunkin’ Donuts in their story and use the hashtag #AmtrakRunsOnDunkin. The second option is to comment on an Instagram post Amtrak will publish 9/27/2018 tagging someone they would like to share a coffee with (“Entry Materials”). To qualify entrants and the user they’ve tagged must follow Amtrak and Dunkin’ Donuts. Entry Period begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 26, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 28, 2018. All entries must be entered before the end of the Entry Period.
- Entry Requirements:
- Must be Amtrak train travel related.
- Must be suitable for a family audience and not contain any nudity, profanity, offensive content, or depict acts of violence, or illegal or harmful acts, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Must not depict Amtrak or train travel, or Dunkin’ Donuts negatively.
- If entry is a video, video must be fifteen (15) seconds or less in length
- Must not include personal information (e.g., your name, e-mail address or phone numbers).
- Must not be plagiarized or depict any brands or logos except for those of Amtrak and Dunkin’ Donuts.
- The Entrant must own all rights to the Entry Materials, including copyright. If a winning entry includes a recognizable image of an individual other than Entrant, the winner must have that individual sign an Amtrak publicity release form. If such person is a minor, the written consent of the minor’s parent/legal guardian is required.
- Prize Description and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner: Two (2) Roundtrip Tickets on Northeast Regional and one (1) Dunkin’ Donuts gift card of $50 value. The total Approximate Retail Value is $926.00.
- Three (3) 2nd Tier Prize Winners: each receive (1) Keurig® brewer provided by Keurig Dr Pepper and valued at $119.99; (1) 44 Count Size Original Blend Coffee K-Cup® pods provided by Dunkin’ Brands and valued at $29.99; (1) Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer FREE coupon provided by Dunkin’ Brands and valued at $3.99; and (1) $50 Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Card provided by Dunkin’ Brands. The total Approximate Retail Value is $203.97.
- Five (5) 3rd Tier Prize Winners: each receive (1) $25 Dunkin’ Donuts Gift Card provided by Dunkin’ Brands.
- Total Retail Value of all prizes: $1,662.91
- Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. The prize cannot be bartered, transferred, or sold, but the prize and prize components may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor(s). The winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any fees or costs associated with the prize awarded.
- Winner Notification: Potential winners (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be notified through Instagram on or about September 29, 2018 and asked to contact Amtrak through e-mail. Failure to respond to the verification Instagram comment within three (3) business days after notification will result in disqualification. Potential winners (or if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) may be required to sign and return within three (3) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release are not returned to Amtrak within specified time period, or, if for any prize, potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel this Contest and determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation, based on the same criteria listed above.
- Sponsor’s Rights in Entry Materials: By entering this Contest, Entrant agrees that he or she will grant to Amtrak and Dunkin’ Brands and Keurig Dr Pepper a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use Entry Materials, and/or parts thereof, and likeness of any identifiable person contained in the Entry Materials for promotional or other purposes. Entrant agrees to execute and have executed any required documents in furtherance of such grant of rights. Entrant represents that he or she has secured the necessary permissions and releases of any such persons appearing or described in the Entry Materials, and represents that use of the Entry Materials will not violate any right of privacy or publicity of any individuals. Without limiting the foregoing and except to the extent where prohibited by law, Entrant grants the Sponsor the right to use his or her name and city and state of residence in connection with this Contest. This Contest is in no way sponsored by Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their information to Amtrak and not to Instagram or Facebook.
- Indemnification and Release of Liability: The Entrant agrees to indemnify Amtrak and its promotional and advertising agencies against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and settlement costs), and/or judgments whatsoever, due to or arising out of: (a) his or her participation in this Contest; (b) his or her breach of these Official Rules and/or (c) his or her violation of any rights of another individual or entity. Entrant agrees to release Amtrak from all liability for injury, damage to or loss of personal property, and all other losses, and expressly agrees to bear all responsibility for and to assume the risk of all harm arising from or relating to the Entrant’s participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activity and/or the Entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Any and all disputes will be resolved in the federal courts of the District of Columbia in the United States, according to the laws of the District of Columbia. Any conflict of laws will be resolved in favor of the laws of the District of Columbia.
- Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, e-mail email@example.com with the subject “National Coffee Day Contest Winner List” after October 3, 2018. Requests received after October 18, 2018 will not be honored.