Fans Pick Best Sights in New York City
When we chatted with PureWow’s NYC editor to hear her favorite hidden gems in New York City, you responded in a big way. In fact, you had a few suggestions of your own!
Using the hashtag #AmtrakNYC you sounded off about the best sights in NYC and a few in the neighboring burrows, too. Your results are officially in!
10. “DUMBO, Williamsburg, Bushwick, SoHo.” –Tyler via Instagram
8. “My cousin Erik’s place in Brooklyn!” –Michael via Facebook
7. “The Hudson River! Get a seat on right side going south and the left side going north!” –Laura via Twitter
6. “I loved walking down to Battery Park when I lived there. It's right by the National Museum of the American Indian, which has a lot of great events.” –Eric from Google+
5. “One of my favorite spots in NYC is slurping down some oysters at the Grand Central Oyster bar. A glass of champagne must accompany them of course!” –Kerri via blog.amtrak.com
4. “Junior’s Cheesecake off Times Square!” –Richard via Facebook
3. “The High Line!” –Andrew via Google+
2. “Montague Terrace in Brooklyn looking over the East River to Manhattan.” –Shane via Twitter
1. “Penn Station. It’s one of my favorites!” –Devon via Facebook