7 Awesome Pics from the #AmtrakRivalry Train
Last weekend, the #AmtrakRivalry train traveled (full of folks lucky enough to get tix) from Chicago to East Lansing, Mich., for the big game between in-state rivals Michigan State University and the University of Michigan.
In case you missed it, we’re taking you back there for Throwback Thursday. Here are the best 7 shots from the rivalry train!
1. Preparation is Key: Swag for #AmtrakRivalry train passengers arrived early at Chicago Union Station.
2. Laying the Ground Rules: The rules for the #AmtrakRivalry train were simple. 1. Have fun. 2. Hashtag often. 3. Cheer really freakin’ loud.
3. The Winning Team: Since the Spartans brought more fans, they called the shots … even on Instagram.
4. Back to Rule #3: Cheer really freakin’ loud. Since we handled the driving, passengers were free to grab a few pom-poms.
5. Lights, Camera, Action: When fans stepped off the #AmtrakRivalry train they were greeted by the media. See, riding the train really does make you a star!
6. Sparty Like a Rock Star: Passengers arriving in East Lansing, Mich., for the rivalry game between Michigan State University and University of Michigan were also greeted by local celebs.
7. It’s All About the Destination: There’s only one thing more fun than riding the #AmtrakRivalry train … watching your team win on your home turf!
Read More All Aboard!: Pre-Game Hype Builds for Rivalry Train