Top 10 Highest Growing Amtrak Routes
Thanks to the loyalty of our awesome passengers, July set a record as the best month ever in the history of Amtrak!
States like Illinois, Virginia, Michigan and California led the charge. And since everyone likes a winner, the route between Chicago to St. Louis called the Lincoln Service experienced the single most growth over last July. (And they say not to mess with Texas! Sheesh)
To commemorate our highest growing routes, we’re letting you show us what they’re really like. Here are your pictures from July’s top Amtrak routes for ridership growth:
1. Lincoln Service: Chicago to St. Louis
2. Lynchburg Line: Washington, D.C., to Lynchburg, Va.
3. Blue Water: Chicago to Port Huron, Mich.
4. San Joaquin: Sacramento, Calif., to Bakersfield, Calif.
5. Hoosier State: Chicago to Indianapolis
6. Empire: New York City to Albany, N.Y.
7. Pennsylvanian: New York City to Pittsburgh, Pa.
8. Missouri River Runner: St. Louis to Kansas City, Mo.
9. Wolverine: Chicago and Pontiac, Mich.
10. Hiawatha: Chicago to Milwaukee, Wisc.