Five Sites for Top LA Attractions
It’s the City of Angels, Kardashians and Lakers. And, lucky you, we can take you there on five different routes!
If you’re planning to visit Los Angeles this summer, there’s tons of attractions you’re going to want to see, including our very own iconic train station (check out the photo above!). It’s been in movies like The Dark Knight, The Italian Job and Blade Runner. If you’re looking for more than movie magic, we’ve saved you some Google-ing.
Here are 5 essential tourists lists to get you started!
- Time Magazine’s 10 Things to Do in LA Spending the day, “gawking at the expensive stores on the twisty part of Rodeo Drive” is for suckers, according to this LA list. It gives you the nitty-gritty of what you really will want to see when you go to the city of stars! Just a few quick examples? Killer sushi, the Getty Museum and even the library! Who knew?
- Best Things to Do in LA It’s Los Angeles by the numbers on this list of the 23 top LA attractions. The list includes three beaches, one cemetery and plenty of places for celebrity sightings!
- Fodor’s Top LA Sights Looking for a mix of high-brow and
low-browHollywood-inspired activities when you come to Los Angeles? Look no further. This list of top sights categorizes each tourist attraction into groups like art, museums, zoos, neighborhoods and beaches, so you can be sure to get a good mix of sights in while you’re there.
- LA’s Most Popular Attractions From the aptly named LATourist.com, here’s a breakdown of the essentials in Los Angeles. This site even has a separate section for amusement parks with details about Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm, the lesser-known 160-acre attraction just outside of the city.
- Three Days in Los Angeles Short on time but flush with Five Hour Energy? This action-packed schedule of top LA attractions crams the top must-see’s into just 72 hours. Sleeping is optional, but photos are not! Just remember to hashtag #Amtrak!
Top Photo Credit: Paul Sullivan